Aaron-sk.com respects customers’ privacy and takes customers’ online safety prudently. In order to provide customers with the best products, efficient customer service, and timely updates, we record a variety of information from customers’ visit to our site. To protect customers privacy better, we offer the notice as following to explain our online information practices and the choices customers can make about the way customers’ information is collected and used.
Thanks for accessing the website (“Site”) of aaron-sk.com. Werespect customers’ privacy and want to protect customers’ personal information. To get more information, please read our Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and (under certain conditions) disclose customers’ personal information. This Privacy Notice also explains the steps we have taken to secure customers’ personal information. Finally, this Privacy Notice explains customers’ options regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of customers’ personal information. By visiting our Site, customers accept the practices.
Information Collection and Usage
1.Information Collection. We collect information from customers in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from customers is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use customers’ personal information to:
* Help make this Site easier for customers to use by not having to enter information more than once.
* Help customers quickly find information, products, and ervices.
* Help us create content on this Site that is most relevant to customers.
* Alert customers to new information, products, and services that we offer.
- Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of this Site or ordering products, customers must complete an online registration form. During registration, customers will be prompted to provide us with certain personal information, including but not limited to customers’ name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition,we may also ask customers for customers’ country of residence and/or customers’ organization’s country of operation, so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and for customers’ gender. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill customers’ orders, to communicate with customers about customers’ order and our site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing customers’ order, we may use the personal information customers provide us with to contact customers.
- Email Addresses. Several locations on the Site allow customers to enter their email address for purposes including, but not limited to: signing up for free promotional notifications; requesting that we notify customers when we receive new brands or new product styles; and signing up for our email newsletter.
- Cookies and Other Technology. Like many sites, this Site employs cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or “action tags”) to speed customers’ navigation of the Site, recognize customers and customers’ access privileges, and track customers’ Site usage.
- Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on this Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on this Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
- Log Files. As is true of most websites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which customers access this Site. We may also log customers’ Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of customers’ computer on the Internet.)
- Age. We respect children’s privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on this Site, customers have represented and warranted that customers are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If customers are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist customers.
- Product Reviews. customers may choose to submit a product review. If customers post a review, we will ask for customers’ email address and geographic location. If customers submit a review, customers’ geographic location will be visible to other users (customers’ email address will be kept private). Also, any personally identifiable information that customers submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to the Site. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that customers choose to submit as part of customers’ review. We believe customers can post a helpful review without disclosing any personal information.
- Information Use and Disclosure.
- Internal Use. We use customers’ personal information to process customers’ order and provide customers with customer service. We may internally use customers’ personal information to improve our Site’s content and lacustomerst, to improve our outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to customers), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
- Communications with customers: We will use customers’ personal information to communicate with customers about our site, and customers’ orders and deliveries. Also, we may send customers a confirmation email when customers register with us. We may send customers a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, customers may submit customers’ email address for reasons such as to request us to notify customers when we receive a new brand, new product style, or product; to sign up for our email newsletter and special offers. If customers submit customers’ email address, we will use it to deliver the information to customers. We always permit customers to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see opt out section below for more details). Because we have to communicate with customers about orders that customers choose to place, customers cannot opt out of receiving emails related to customers’ orders.
- External Use. We want to provide customers with excellent service and to offer customers a great selection — we primarily sell merchandise, not information. We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose customers’ specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that:
- As do most catalog and Internet wholesalers, we sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. For example, in order to deliver products to customers, we must share some information. We partner with third parties (such as DHL, and UPS) to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as customers’ name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
- Similarly, to help customers buy products and provide customer service to customers, we must provide customers’ credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers. When we submit customers’ credit card number for authorization, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect customers’ information. (More on this below in the Data Security section.)
- We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business. However, it is possible that we might acquire or merge with or be acquired by another company or that we might dispose of some or all of our assets. If that happens, customers’ personal information may be disclosed to another company, but that disclosure will be subject to the Privacy Notice in effect.
- We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify customers or any user.
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to afeguard the confidentiality of customers’ personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through this Site. We use SSL encryption to protect customers’ personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect customers’ personal information in our facilities. Access to customers’ personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to customers’ personal nformation to perform a specific job are granted access to customers’ personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when customers visit our Site, customers access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard customers’ personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
Updates to this Policy
If we change or update this Privacy Notice, we will post changes and updates on this Site so that customers will always be aware of what information we collect, use, and disclose. We encourage customers to review this Privacy Notice from time to time so customers will know if the Privacy Notice has been changed or updated. If customers have any questions about the Privacy Notice, please contact us.
Choice and Opt-Out
If customers are no longer willing to receive the Company’s promotional communications, customers may “opt-out” of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication or by e-mailing the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org